THE Every Day Grace Experience
Truth, accountability, prayer, worship, calls to excellence, growth in one’s faith, service, family building, fun and adventure; these are just a few words that can be used to describe what young people are exposed to when they become involved in The E.D.G.E. Discipleship is the heart and soul of what college and teen attendees will be exposed to as they participate in the Every Day Grace Experience.
Parents of teens are not expected to be bystanders or mere observers in the ongoing context of The E.D.G.E. They are invited and even expected to be involved as partners in the studies, activities and opportunities that occur—both regular and special.
The E.D.G.E. attendees will receive biblical truth contextualized to their developmental level and personal world. Participants will be led to become a group of peers who function as essential members of the body of Christ and vital contributors to our local church.
From the EDGE of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. (Psalm 61:2).
Our vision is to create disciples who:
- are transformed
- become fervent in devotion
- develop servants' hearts
- grow to be missions minded
- radiate joyfulness.
Pleasant Grove Bible Church's College & Teen Ministry is combined and exists to:
- Nurture young people and their families in developing personal relationships with Jesus Christ;
- Connect them to a joyful community of faith, in which they experience the rock-solid certainty of God's love;
- Equip them to make a difference as lifelong servants of Jesus Christ.